Friday, April 30, 2010

My Best Friend's Husband

Nearly four years ago my bestest friend in the whole wide world married the love of her life. I don't think I've introduced them on here before so interwebs, meet Drea (pictured with me):


And... here's Josh:



Josh is one of the funniest people I know, and that's saying a lot. He makes friends with everyone, is consistently goofy, and an all around great guy to have as a friend. Josh is willing to be funny at any cost, even if it could potentially be humiliating, just to get the laughs. Not much is off limits with this guy.

Recently, I was going through some pictures that are on my camera, and I came across some gems that are definitely blog worthy. What makes them blog worthy? They're undeniable evidence of Josh being Josh.

In our back yard we have this brick BBQ pit that, when you stand back a little bit, kind of looks like a toilet.



See it there on the left? Told you.

So, this past summer we were having a BBQ, and after a few beers we were able to convince Josh to take the following series of photos. While the pictures speak for themselves, I'll add comentary because, well, I can.

Getting ready for his photo shoot. Kellen wanted to be a part of it too :)



Notice the roll of "toilet paper" on the back of the "tank"?


What are you doing, Josh?!?!


You mean it's not real?!?!

My bestie sure lucked out when she found someone who is not only caring, compassionate and talented, but hilariously amusing as well! Here's to wishing them many MANY years of wedded bliss and laughter.

I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Bestie! This is most definately a good blog! Josh will be so touched that you thought of him and wrote something about him on here. I love you so much and I am so thankful that you are in my life. I did happen to marry the most wonderful man and I may not show it all the time but I do in fact ADORE him and think he is the most funniest person I have ever met. We love you!

    ReplyDelete